v2.8 is now available for download on XBOX ONE, PS4, and Steam (PC)
- 2019 AMA Pro Motocross Championship
- RedBud MX, Spring Creek Motocross Park, Washougal MX Park
- Loretta Lynn’s, Unadilla MX
- Prevent drone cam from going under ground
- Removed duplicate brakes part on Honda TRX 450 ATV
- Tuning sliders appear in correct position when returning to the Tuning menu after setting the value to a maximum
- AI Riders appear in all events in a playlist in Online Multiplayer.
- Other minor fixes and fixes for rare issues
Updates and Improvements
- Added “Custom Camera” controls to Drone Cam.
- Drone Camera uses slightly different behavior when custom camera is enabled. To use the classic drone cam disable “custom camera” in the Gameplay Settings menu.
- Drone Cam available Online in Spectator mode.
- Added camera shake option in settings; disabled by default
- [Behavior: Camera shake acts on collision impacts and hard landings and when the suspension bottoms out]
- Added controller preset – Button Shift 2 Alt – where Shift Up and Shift Down buttons are flipped
- Adjusted all gear and vehicle textures to appear better in dynamic lighting
- Minor tuning to outdoor lighting
- Minor AI improvements
- Improved visual quality of trees and other foliage
- Minor performance improvements outdoors